Kids and Teens
Summer Reading 2019: A Universe of StoriesReaders and pre-readers of all ages are encouraged to read any books you like. Visitthe library and tell us what you read to win prizes.
The program runs Friday, June 21 through Saturday, August 17.
Pre-K to Entering Grade 4
- Children entering preschool to grade 4 will receive a paper reading log and access to an online reading log at Beanstack.
- Keep track of the number of books read each week.
- Children may visit the library each week and report on how many books they have read to receive a different prize.
- The end of summer reading celebration will take place on Monday, August 19 from 6:00 to 7:30 PM with an Out of this World Magic Show by Steve Woyce.
In order to complete the program, be eligible to attend the celebration, and receive a FREE BOOK on August 19, they must read 10 books by August 17.
Entering Grade 5 and Up
- Upon registration, you will receive a reading log and access to an online reading log at Beanstack.
- Keep track of the pages read each week.
- Tweens may visit the library each week and report on how many pages they have read. For every 100 pages, they will receive one raffle ticket for a grand prize.
- The end of summer reading pizza party will take place on Wednesday, August 21 from 5:30 at 8:00 PM.
In order to complete the program, be eligible to attend the party and prize drawing, and receive a FREE BOOK, they must read 500 pages by August 17.
Log your books online with Beanstack!
- Go to Beanstack.
- Log in with the email address you provided us.
- Your Password is: Summer2019.