History of the Library
Cresskill's original library, which was located just east of Edward H. Bryan School on Orchard Street (now Brookside Avenue), from the early 1930s until 1951.
Article on History of Cresskill Library taken from Cresskill Newsletter published in 2003.
Source: Cresskill Newsletter - 2003
The following is an article from the September 17, 1969 issue of The North Jersey Suburbanite. Click on article to view larger.